The Fazlehaq College, Mardan is one of the most prestigious institutions of Pakistan, Established in1983-1984 in the heart of the city of Mardan, it caters to students from all over Pakistan and abroad. To provide equal opportunity to the girls of the community, the college has recently launched the Girls’ Section from Nursery to Intermediate. The College is, committed to encourage and provide balanced and progressive education with excellence to a diverse female student population to meet the challenges of the future.
Aims and Objectives
The Girls’ Section of The Fazlehaq College Mardan is preparing tomorrow's women as teachers, school psychologists, curriculum designers, scholars in Islamic Studies, qualified accounants, managers, media personnel and computer specialists. It is committed to create an environment that is inspiring, creative and challenging. The College Aims to
- To inspire the Girls to bring up future generations with faith in Allah
- To motivate them to participate in building societies free of ignorance, injustice, poverty and prejudice.
- To educate and empower girls through integrated and well-balanced education with excellence .
- Offer full support to expand the students' intellectual horizons by providing them with access to sources of learning available around the world.
- Provide facilities, resources and services for ensuring environment conducive to active learning and research.
- Currently, The Girls Inter College of The Fazlehaq College, Mardan offers F.Sc. programs in the following disciplines:
- Pre- Engineering
- Computer Science